Specialty: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Candidate
Type: MD, DO, Opportunity in Lexington, KY
We are seeking a full-time Medical Director to work at a Multi-Disciplinary Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation clinic. The physician will:
- Routinely perform outpatient musculoskeletal and neuromuscular diagnoses and treatments that emphasize function, rehabilitation, pain management and injury prevention.
- Treats patients with painful and function-limiting musculoskeletal disorders of the spine, peripheral joints, and soft tissues such as sprains/strains, osteoarthritis related conditions, degenerative, developmental, acquired, and traumatic neuromuscular conditions of the upper and lower limbs.
- Prescribes therapeutic exercise and other rehabilitation modalities.
- Performs and interprets electrodiagnostic studies to include electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies.
- Interprets more diagnostic studies that evaluate a patient's musculoskeletal and neuromuscular systems such as CT, myelography, bone scan, and MRI.
- Physiscian should be competent to perform injection techniques such as trigger point injections and large joint injections.
Top compensation and bonus structure up to 25-30K per month. Position is immediate and will be filled before end mid-February 2011. Act fast this won't last. Email CV to email@example.com or fax to 859-223-0494, will respond within 24hrs.